- Men/Women BETTIE-03 Year-end special promotions Year-end sale Elegant and robust menu
- Jimmy Choo Nude Beige Patent Leather Peep Toe Pumps Sz 40, 9
- Fergie Footwear Women's Adley Tall Boot
- Stuart Weitzman Pumps Heels Shoes Size Made in Spain
- Dansko Women's Brown Patent Block Heels Slingback Sandals Cut-out detail Size 7
- MINT LAUREN RALPH LAUREN Brown Gold Leather Open Toe Wedge Sandals Sz 6.5 M
- Skechers 73771 Street Womens Darma-Perforated Leather Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Salvatore Ferragamo New Elettra Black Womens Shoes Size 7 W Sandals MSRP $695
- NEW IN THE BOX VANS CLASSIC SLIP-ON BLACK/BLACK VN000EYEBKA FOR MEN
- Nike Match Supreme Prem 631658101 White/Platinum New In Box
- NIKE Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Blue Lagoon/Black-Citrus-Total Orange 749340-400 10
- Nike Air Berwuda Red / White / Black / Blue Size 11.5 555305 601
- Vintage Vans SK8 Mid Multicolor Suede Leather KS11-08 High Rare Men Sz 9
- NIKE DUNK CMFT PRM PREMIUM AS QS "ALL STAR" BLACK-HYPER JADE SZ 10 [744309-001]
- NIKE MEN AIR HUARACHE ID MENS BLACK/GREEN Sz 11.5 New 777330 985
- US size 10 BAIT x Reebok Question Mid Ice Cold Allen Iverson Hall of Fame 1/500
- Air Jordan 1 Mid New Love Black Varsity Maize Shoes -Size 10.5 -554724 035
- 2012 CONVERSE CT SPEC HI CHUCK TAYLOR FRAGMENT UNDEFEATED WHITE 130617C NEW 12
- Oliver Sweeney NEW 10.5 Walberswick Blue Suede Boots 43.5
- 8.5 M | Bass Weejuns Rooney Men Brown Leather Slip On Penny Loafer
- Sperry Top-Sider ASV STS10768 Gold Kennebunk Sneakers
- New Rocky RKW0187 Ruiser Casual Western Brown Men's Casual Shoes 13 US
- Davosa Professional Men Watch, Quality Swiss Made Quartz, Dual Time Analog...
- BROOKS BROTHERS MENS BROWN LEATHER TASSEL LOAFERS SIZE 8.5 B
- Men's Asics Gel-Game 6 Preowned Tennis Shoe Size 6.5
- Nike Metcon 3 Women's Training Shoe (Size 12) Crossfit Grey Red Black 849807 004
- Ryka Women's Savannah Strappy Sandal Calypso Coral/Frost Grey/Summer Grey
- Womens Vans Sk8 Hi Corsair Blue True White Classic Skate Trainers Shu Size
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.