- Antonio Melani Evitah High Heels Women's Size 7
- Nina Women's Bianca Kitten Heel Pump
- Cole Haan Womens Chantelsam Pointed Toe Classic Pumps, Maple Sugar, Size 6.0
- Jessica Simpson Cressia Raffia Rhinestone Flowers Ornament Sandals, Multi Sizes
- Nine West Women's Sadrah Suede Mule - Choose SZ/Color
- NIB Yves Saint Laurent YSL Tribute 105 Black Silver Leather Pump Heel 36 $995
- NEW OLUKAI WOMENS KULAPA KAI FLIP FLOP SANDAL BLACK 7-10 FREE SHIP
- STEVEN Steve Madden Voomme Dress Sandals 938, Pink Suede, 7.5 US
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 1U646 Unisex Shoes High Monochrome Complete White
- Puma X Sesame Street Basket - White - Mens
- K Swiss Hoke Vintage Mens Classic Casual Retro Sneakers Trainers White
- $130 ASICS Tiger GEL-Lyte MT Suede Upper India Navy Blue Pink Sizes Size 9 HL6G0
- Nike Metcon 2 AMP Men's Cross Training Shoe 819902 600 Size 12
- Asics FuzeX Blue Black Red Mens Running Shoes Trainers Gel T639N-4201
- Nike Air Huarache Run iD NikeiD Red Men's 777330 972 Sz 13
- NIKE ZOOM TALARIA MID FK MEN'S ATHLETIC SHOES SIZE 11 PLATINUM WHT 856957 100
- Nike Air Safari QS Black/Black-Monarch Mens Size 10 AO3295 001
- *** AIR JORDAN XXXI LOW Q54 921195-154 DS EUROPE EXCLUSIVE 10.5 US DS ***
- LUXURY PRADA MONTE CARLO SNEAKERS SHOES 4E2778 BLUE NEW US 9.5
- Ridge Outdoors 8010ST Ghost Zipper Steel Toe Military Tactical Shoes Boots
- Lacoste Clavel 9 AP Mid Chukka Shoes Sneakers Dark Teal Blue Leather Sz 9
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.